Tekst:
Stay still untill they find it out.
Slow down the sunrise and keep the tone,
Put the cold in my bones, watch as the fear is flown,
And your mind is beautiful child, stay still until they find it out.
The smell of wood is in the air.
The 19th century atmosphere.
My hair is up, my feet are bare.
The 19th century atmosphere.
wtorek, 4 października 2016
Mahmut Orhan feat. Sena Sener - Feel
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me, caught you by surprise A single teard...
-
Tekst: Once I was seven years old, My momma told me, Go make yourself some friends, Or you'll be lonely, Once I was seven years old. It...
-
Tekst: [Verse 1] Met you in the water, oh, oh Swimming in the shallow of my heart Went a little deeper, oh, oh I knew that we were perfect ...
-
Tekst: 1.Są chwile w których musisz zmienić świat na przekór mimo jego wad. To życie przecież w końcu Twoje jest marzenia spełnisz jeśli...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz