Under the darkness
You cannot breath
In the mouth of madness
You are not free
Looking for answers
And all the wrong faces
You keep changin’ your mind
If only you see me
If only you trust me
I turn your world around
I’m fearless
In my love
In my heart
/2x
Fearless /2x
Feeling your fire
I’m able to reach
Holden back desire
Your weakness decease
Looking for lovin'
In all the wrong places
You keep changin’ your mind
Why can't you be stronger
Why can't you be brave
I turn your world around
I’m fearless
In my love
In my heart
/2x
Fearless /2x
I’m fearless
In my love
In my heart
/2x
piątek, 16 września 2016
Gromee - Fearless
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me, caught you by surprise A single teard...
-
Tekst: Once I was seven years old, My momma told me, Go make yourself some friends, Or you'll be lonely, Once I was seven years old. It...
-
Tekst: [Verse 1] Met you in the water, oh, oh Swimming in the shallow of my heart Went a little deeper, oh, oh I knew that we were perfect ...
-
Tekst: 1.Są chwile w których musisz zmienić świat na przekór mimo jego wad. To życie przecież w końcu Twoje jest marzenia spełnisz jeśli...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz