Show me a piece of your heart
A piece of your love
I’m calling you up to get down, down, down
The way that we touch
Is never enough
I’m turning you up to get down, down, down
Show me a piece of your heart
A piece of your love
I’m calling you up to get down, down, down
The way that we touch
Is never enough
I’m turning you up to get down, down, down
What, sorry- just quickly
What if it’s
Da da da uh uh
Da da da uh, uh
Da da da uh, uh down down
Da da da uh uh
Da da da uh, uh
Da da da uh, uh duh duh duh
Da da da uh uh
Da da da uh, uh
Da da da uh, uh down down down
Show me a piece of you
Show me the heart of you
I’ll be what you want
And if it’s physical
Keep it subliminal
Show me what you want
Show me a piece of you
Show me the heart of you
I’ll be what you want
And if it’s physical
Keep it subliminal
Show me what you want
Show me a piece of your heart
A piece of your love
I’m calling you up to get down, down, down
The way that we touch
Is never enough
I’m turning you up to get down, down, down
Da da da uh, uh
Da da da uh, uh
Da da da uh, uh down, down
Da da da, uh uh
Da da da, uh uh
Da da da, uh uh duh, duh duh
Da da da uh, uh
Da da da uh, uh
Da da da uh, uh down down down
Show me a piece of you
Show me the heart of you
I’ll be what you want
And if it’s physical
Keep it subliminal
Show me what you want
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me, caught you by surprise A single teard...
-
Tekst: Once I was seven years old, My momma told me, Go make yourself some friends, Or you'll be lonely, Once I was seven years old. It...
-
Tekst: [Verse 1] Met you in the water, oh, oh Swimming in the shallow of my heart Went a little deeper, oh, oh I knew that we were perfect ...
-
Tekst: 1.Są chwile w których musisz zmienić świat na przekór mimo jego wad. To życie przecież w końcu Twoje jest marzenia spełnisz jeśli...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz