Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?
Would I lie to you, baby, would I lie to you? Oh yeah
Don't you know it's true, girl, there's no one else but you
Would I lie to you? Baby, yeah
Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?
Would I lie to you, baby, would I lie to you? Oh yeah
Don't you know it's true, girl, there's no one else but you
Would I lie to you? Baby, yeah
Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?
(Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?)
Would I lie to you, baby, would I lie to you? Oh yeah
(Would I lie to you? Oh yeah)
Don't you know it's true, girl, there's no one else but you
(There's no one else but you)
Would I lie to you? Baby, yeah
Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?
Would I lie to you, baby, would I lie to you? Oh yeah
Don't you know it's true, girl, there's no one else but you
Would I lie to you? Baby, yeah
Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?
Would I lie to you, baby, would I lie to you? Oh yeah
Don't you know it's true, girl, there's no one else but you
Would I lie to you? Baby, yeah
Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?
(Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?)
Would I lie to you, baby, would I lie to you? Oh yeah
(Would I lie to you? Oh yeah)
Don't you know it's true, girl, there's no one else but you
(There's no one else but you)
Would I lie to you? Baby, yeah
niedziela, 16 października 2016
David Guetta feat Chris Willis - Would I Lie To You
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me, caught you by surprise A single teard...
-
Tekst: Once I was seven years old, My momma told me, Go make yourself some friends, Or you'll be lonely, Once I was seven years old. It...
-
Tekst: [Verse 1] Met you in the water, oh, oh Swimming in the shallow of my heart Went a little deeper, oh, oh I knew that we were perfect ...
-
Tekst: 1.Są chwile w których musisz zmienić świat na przekór mimo jego wad. To życie przecież w końcu Twoje jest marzenia spełnisz jeśli...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz