Tekst:
You were looking at me like you wanted to stay
When I saw you yesterday
I'm not wasting your time, I'm not playing no games
I see you
Who knows the secret tomorrow will hold?
We don't really need to know
Cause you're here with me now, I don't want you to go
You're here with me now, I don't want you to go
Maybe we're perfect strangers
Maybe it's not forever
Maybe the light will change us
Maybe we'll stay together
Maybe we'll walk away
Maybe we'll realize
We're only human
Maybe we don't need no reason
Maybe we're perfect strangers
Maybe it's not forever
Maybe the light will change us
Maybe we'll stay together
Maybe we'll walk away
Maybe we'll realize
We're only human
Maybe we don't need no reason
Why
Come on, come on, come over
Maybe we don't need no reason
Why
Come on, come on, come over
No one but you got me feeling this way
There's so much we can't explain
Maybe we're helping each other escape
I'm with you
Who knows the secret tomorrow will hold?
We don't really need to know
Cause you're here with me now, I don't want you to go
You're here with me now, I don't want you to go
Maybe we're perfect strangers
Maybe it's not forever
Maybe the light will change us
Maybe we'll stay together
Maybe we'll walk away
Maybe we'll realize
We're only human
Maybe we don't need no reason
Maybe we're perfect strangers
Maybe it's not forever
Maybe the light will change us
Maybe we'll stay together
Maybe we'll walk away
Maybe we'll realize
We're only human
Maybe we don't need no reason
Why
Come on, come on, come over
Maybe we don't need no reason
Why
Come on, come on, come over
Come on, come on, come over
Maybe we don't need no reason
Why
Come on, come on, come over
sobota, 27 sierpnia 2016
Jonas Blue feat JP Cooper - Perfect Strangers
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me, caught you by surprise A single teard...
-
Tekst: Once I was seven years old, My momma told me, Go make yourself some friends, Or you'll be lonely, Once I was seven years old. It...
-
Tekst: Jutro znowu gonić, biec, latać ponad! Ile sił mam krzyczę: to JA! Kiedy miga świat w Twoich oczach, naucz mnie.. Na ciele rozmażę...
-
Tekst: [Verse 1] Met you in the water, oh, oh Swimming in the shallow of my heart Went a little deeper, oh, oh I knew that we were perfect ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz