Tekst :The world can be a nasty place, you know it, I know it, yeah
We don’t have to fall from grace
Put down the weapons you fight with
And kill 'em with kindness, kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em with kindness, kill 'em with kindness
Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead now
We’re running out of time, chasing our lies
Everyday a small piece of you dies
Always somebody, you’re willing to fight, to be right
Your lies are bullets, your mouth's a gun
And no war in anger was ever won
Put out the fire before igniting
Next time you’re fighting
Kill 'em with kindness, kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em with kindness, kill 'em with kindness
Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead now
Go ahead, go ahead now
Go ahead, go ahead now
Your lies are bullets, your mouth's a gun
And no war in anger was ever won
Put out the fire before igniting
Next time you’re fighting
Kill 'em with kindness, kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em with kindness, kill 'em with kindness
Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead now
Go ahead, go ahead now
Go ahead, go ahead now
Go ahead, go ahead now
niedziela, 3 lipca 2016
Selena Gomez - Kill Em with Kindness
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me, caught you by surprise A single teard...
-
Tekst: Once I was seven years old, My momma told me, Go make yourself some friends, Or you'll be lonely, Once I was seven years old. It...
-
Tekst: [Verse 1] Met you in the water, oh, oh Swimming in the shallow of my heart Went a little deeper, oh, oh I knew that we were perfect ...
-
Tekst: 1.Są chwile w których musisz zmienić świat na przekór mimo jego wad. To życie przecież w końcu Twoje jest marzenia spełnisz jeśli...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz