Nothing's ever what we expect
But they keep asking where we're going next
All we're chasing is the sunset
Got my mind on you
Doesn't matter where we are are are are
Doesn't matter where we are are are ar-are
Doesn't matter, no
If there's a moment where it's perfect
We'll carve our names
As the sun goes down
Hey
As the sun goes down
Hey
As the sun goes down
As the sun goes down
Doesn't matter where we are are are are
Doesn't matter where we are are are ar-are
Doesn't matter now
You are so lonely now [x2]
Nothing's ever what we expect
But they keep asking where we're going next
All we're chasing is the sunset
Got my mind on you
Doesn't matter where we are are are are
Doesn't matter where we are are are ar-are
Doesn't matter, no
If there's a moment where it's perfect
We'll carve our names
As the sun goes down
Hey
As the sun goes down
Hey
You are so lonely now [x2]
As the sun goes down
niedziela, 18 stycznia 2015
Robin Schulz- Sun Goes Down
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me, caught you by surprise A single teard...
-
Tekst: Once I was seven years old, My momma told me, Go make yourself some friends, Or you'll be lonely, Once I was seven years old. It...
-
Tekst: [Verse 1] Met you in the water, oh, oh Swimming in the shallow of my heart Went a little deeper, oh, oh I knew that we were perfect ...
-
Tekst: 1.Są chwile w których musisz zmienić świat na przekór mimo jego wad. To życie przecież w końcu Twoje jest marzenia spełnisz jeśli...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz